All of our items are made to order.
Our average lead times for orders are as follows:
Small items ( Shelves, and small consoles): - 3-5 working days
Larger items ( Dining tables, benches, shelving units etc.) : 4-6 weeks.
Delivery (applicable for all items)
- Most of the time our couriers work on set prices, however, we reserve the right to potentially increase the delivery costs in the following circumstances:
- You live in a remote part of the UK.
- Access to the room/delivery location is difficult. If there are several floors to manoeuvre up, or long distances to carry the furniture, it is vital you inform us before delivery is attempted.
- Any attempted and failed deliveries due to access issues will be charged to the customer, along with the cost of any necessary alterations.
- Any delivery dates or times set out are estimates only. While we will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the goods within the time or times agreed we will not be responsible for any losses caused to the Buyer as a result of late delivery, and are unable to offer compensation if the agreed delivery date is missed or cancelled by the courier or ourselves.
- We will always endeavour to complete any work in as timely way as possible, but unless agreed to beforehand with the Buyer, we will not be subject to any subsequent arbitrary delivery dates requested or insisted upon by the Buyer or their agents.
- We use third party delivery companies; your contact details will be sent onto them to arrange delivery. The delivery companies are responsible for organising the delivery of your goods, and may not be completely flexible on delivery dates.
- It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect goods on delivery for damages, please make us aware of any damaged or faulty goods within 24 hours of receiving your order - anything over 24 hours and we will not be able to log your claim with any of the courier services for compensation.
- Surcharge prices will apply on top of the free delivery for postcodes listed in the ‘Surcharge Areas’ section below.
Delivery of 'Large Items' (such as dining table)
- Please consider the access to the location you are having the product made for. Will it fit through all doors, corridors, stairwells etc.? All our dining tables are delivered with the legs detached for easy delivery - except for extending prism as this requires a full base to be attached prior to delivery. We can disassemble some other items for easier access if arranged, and will not be held responsible for items not fitting into the space required, and any re-deliveries and alterations will have to be charged to the customer.
- Our standard delivery is for a 2-man service to doorstep / hallway. This can be upgraded to delivery to room of choice for £12 or upgraded to include assembly for £30. This can be done at any time prior to the collection of your item from our workshop.
- You will receive a notification no more than 24 hours in advance of a delivery along with a 3 hour time slot. If this doesn't work for you, you can reject this and they'll allocate you another on their next available date.
- Sometimes it will be requested, during the ordering process, that the customer organises for an additional number of people to be present to assist with the delivery of large orders. If this has not been arranged by the customer the drivers reserve the right to refuse to deliver the order, as it will be too heavy and dangerous for them to lift alone.
Delivery of 'Small Items' (such as shelves and Omni console tables)
- We use DX to delivery the majority of our small items: this is a next working day delivery service. Delivery to Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands is a 48-72 hour service.
Delivery Surcharge areas -
The following postcodes may incur a delivery surcharge, including on orders with free delivery. Please contact us to arrange your delivery. AB ,IV ,PH, PA, DD, TR, PL, TQ, EX, CA, TD, EH, G, DG, KA, ML, FK, KY, KW, LL, SY, SA, LD, CF, NP
Other Highland, remote Scottish postcodes and Northern Ireland will need special arrangements.
We do not currently service areas out of mainland UK, Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.